Utvikler: CITY Interactive
2012-02-17 - Ute nu i butik!
Nintendo Wii, PC, PS3, Xbox 360.
Piloting a wide range of aircraft, players engage in aerial dog fights and dangerous fighter missions across the major theaters of war during WWII. Featuring realistic aircraft, Combat Wings: The Great Battles of WWII introduces cutting-edge flight dynamics with unprecedented arcade accessibility.
* Pick-up-and-playability. Explosive arcade action alongside advanced physics and painstaking recreation of actual events and aircraft creates an experience that's easily accessible but hard to master;
* All aircraft are based on authentic models and all combat missions are representative of actual WWII engagements;
* Accessible behind-the-aircraft view means the game is not a sterile simulation, but an advanced air combat arcade shooter;
* Fun, dynamic battles offer a wide variety of action and most importantly targets to destroy - any given battle will combine dogfighting, escort missions and ground assault;
* Visceral split-screen play for friends to share;
* Single-player game modes include Free Flight where players can choose a plane and roam over faithfully created environments, and Dogfight where players can pit their wits against up to nine AI-controlled opponents.